1 head broccoli
1 ½ tbsp olive oil
½ tsp garlic salt
1 tsp balsamic vinegar
¼ tsp ground black pepper
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Break broccoli head into medium florets and toss with remaining ingredients.
3. Arrange in single layer on baking sheet.
4. Bake 18-22 minutes, shaking the pan halfway through the cooking time.
5. Remove from oven when broccoli is a deep green color with some darkened spots.
Recipe from: From Asparagus to Zuccini: A Guide to Cooking Farm Fresh Seasonal Produce by the Madison Area Community Supported Agriculture Coalition